Hi guys. Today I will be showing you guys How to Check if Your Microsoft Windows OS is Permanently Activated. Many people do not know what type of Windows license they have or the validity of their Windows activation license. Before they realize it, their Windows OS is already in Notification Mode!
We have discussed how to check what type of license type Windows uses. read the post here.
It is important to know the validity period of your Windows license. It is best to have a Windows OS that is permanently activated and not have to worry about its validity period.
How to Check if Your Microsoft Windows OS is Permanently Activated
To check if your Microsoft Windows is Permanently activated, do the following:
- Open a command prompt. Press the Windows logo key and the R keys simultaneously (Win Logo key + R). Type cmd and press the Enter key.
- Before running the next command, ensure you don’t have any software program that blocks the Windows Script Host dialog box from popping up. If you do have one, ensure you disable it. One of the popular programs that disable this feature is Smadav Antivirus. The commands you will be running is totally harmless and 100% safe.
- When your Windows command window opens, type the following code- slmgr/xpr, and press Enter to execute it.
- After few seconds, a Windows Script Host dialog will open and show you what type of Windows edition you have installed; it will also indicate if it is permanently activated, and if not, it will show you the validity period of the Windows OS installed.
That’s all guys. Now you know How to Check if Your Microsoft Windows OS is Permanently Activated. Stay subscribed to EduTechTainMent to find out more informative posts.
- Get 1 Month Free MEGA Pro or Business Account | Sept. 2021
- How to Check if Your Microsoft Windows OS is Permanently Activated
- How to Check if Your Windows 10 is Activated With an OEM, Retail or Volume License
- EduTechTainMent All-In-One Guide to Entertainment | IPTV, PayTV, OTT | 2021
- Enroll in Coursera Courses for Free and Earn Certificates